Mar 29, 2009

Supanova 2009

Apparently I've used up almost 90% of my data limit so I shall refrain from uploading anymore pictures until my new data measurement cycle starts on 11 April.

I'm still stuck with fate + prediction, but I have an idea of what's it going to look like.
It's going to be asian themed, with katakana styled typography and vector silhouettes in the background - a la Birgit Amadori.
I want a minimalist design with sleek vector finishing so that it will not look too complicated.
I've chosen the asian them because the Chinese are one of the pioneers of fate and prediction.

Went to Supanova with Josh and Johnson today, and man was it a blast! Packed full of anime, cosplay, and (wait for it) AWF! Australian Wrestling Federation! AWA(Australia) champion TNT, Mad Dog, and Kracker Jack were a few of the main attractions there. Main event was awesome, even though it was a really low cost event. They literally fought around the convention centre, and Johnson and I had a lovely time following the action.

And I also (finally) got my Wacom Intuos3! Although I still can't get it to work.. dang. I've got to bring it to school and get them to troubleshoot it for me.

Touch on Saturday was awesome as usual. We need more touch buddies.

Dion if you're reading this, I bought Batman: Cataclysm. You can go ahead and buy No Man's Land cos this book is the prelude. Oh and I had a picture taken with a cosplayer dressed as nurse Joker. Man was that awesome!

Ok enough rubbish back to the drawing board.

More nudies tomorrow! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

No comments:

Post a Comment