Mar 12, 2009

Astro Ninja Rock My Socks

For all you hardcore rock fans, this is an album you can't pass up on.
For all the supporters of local music, go buy this mutha.
For those who've never heard of Astro Ninja, it's time you did.
For those who are lost, take my word and go buy the album!

Check out their site and have a taste of their songs.
http://www.myspace.com/astroninary
Might not appeal to everyone, but you've got to admit it definitely is quite revolutionary for a band from Singapore.
Just look at the damn titles!
Kiss My Astro - suggestive album title eh?
The Bukkake Udon Song. Enough said.

This is a definite must-hear for ALL rock fans.
"Thunder" is dedicated in loving memory to drummer Wayne Thunder from local band The Suns.
It's a really nice song.

I've been searching for the album here but damn Aussies don't stock Singapore bands!
Looks like I would have to buy from iTunes store.
Anyone wants to sponsor?

No comments:

Post a Comment