Mar 22, 2009

Fulfilling


Here's an interesting passage I read from Herald Sun Magazine.

"Supermarkets perpetrate the illusion that life's full of choice. Under their bright lights, the shelves heave and groan with so many options and alternatives. Only on much closer inspection do we realise that, within all those colourful packages, most of the contents are depressingly similar."

Just thought it was something worth pondering.

Yes, Supersprint is done and over with! I'm proud to say that even though I did not participate in the swim leg, I still managed the 20km bike leg and the 5km run leg. Yeah sure some might say it wasn't much of a challenge without the swim but hey, cut me some slack lah I'm damn scared of the open sea can? (Is that Singaporean enough? Seems I haven't lost it!)

Results!

Hi Shawn,

CONGRATULATIONS!

Thank you for competing in the Gatorade Triathlon Series 08/09. Your results have been processed and are included below:

Name Shawn Heng
Race Race 6 - St. Kilda
Category M 20-24

Overall Results
Total Time 01:38:07
Place 755

Swim Leg
Time 00:19:05

Bike Leg
Time 00:49:37

Run Leg
Time 00:26:00

We hope you enjoyed your experience and hope to see you again at the next event!

Regards,

SuperSprint signature


Yeah it wasn't a good result but I'm just glad to be able to experience it. Its really depressing cos all of them are so FREAKISHLY fit! Next time, choose a sport that won't make you so malu.

Oh by the way, I'm so addicted to Hommus now. For those who don't know, watch Zohan. It's deliciously good and it's healthy!

Ok think I'm going to crash out now. I'm going to be hurting whilst drawing nude people tomorrow in class!

Oh and ade, seems like you were the only one who responded. Sorry, seems like Ellis commented as well but I didn't check my comments! My Bad! Haha appreciate it. However, I went with confusion instead cos it was easier to bullshit to that one. I've posted the completed product above, but too lazy to type out the rationale. Anyhoo, its CONFUSION.

Next event: Run For The Kids (5th April 2009).

No comments:

Post a Comment