Mar 6, 2009

Studio A






Ok I've been submitting a flurry of posts.
Really rushing for the Studio A project due Tuesday.
Even though its only worth 5%, I think my standards aren't up to scratch. So yeah, I'm cramming all my creative juices for this 5%. Hopefully it'll be fruitful.

Here's the brief.

Using any media for a gallery-style exhibition, create a visual profile of/about yourself.
Format: A4

Assessment is divided into three categories:
Think, Form and Performance.
Think - 30%
Form - 30%
Performance - 40%

Well, imagine that for 5%. I must be really paranoid.
I've posted part of it above.
I know it seems narcissistic but it's a profile of ME.
I'll explain the end product when it is done.
And yes, I'll include shots as well.

OMG I'VE DRAWN MYSELF WITH REALLY UGLY TEETH!!
I'll definitely edit that. Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment