Mar 24, 2009

Ambigrams

Currently working on project 1.0
"Fate and Prediction"

To produce 02 x 'fate and prediction' theme cards that would be part of a hypothetical set.
The 2 'fate and prediction' cards are to be two different themes.
Your creative aim is to successfully express the 2 themes with visual language that clearly and strategically utilise colour and shape.

I've had a book on ambigrams but DAMN I left it in my room in Singapore!!!
Anyway I've decided to incorporate them into my card design.
Shall update when my creative juices start flowing. (Hopefully soon enough)
For those who don't know what ambigrams are, GOOGLE IT!

I shall leave you with an abstract from John Langdon.

“If you love and respect letters enough, they’ll let you have your way with them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment