Apr 4, 2009

Accomplished









I'm finally done with my fate + prediction cards.
Nearly flipped when I realised most of my projects weren't due THAT soon. So I actually finished way ahead of time, which is a good thing I suppose, although I will never be satisfied with the end product anyways.

You know how designers are all perfectionists? Whether they like it or not, it is embedded in them. They will work and work on the product till the last possible minute. If they were to be satisfied with the product before deadline they're probably not much of a designer at all.

How many of you would agree on that?

Eh knn stupid blogger spoiled my ipod image... its supposed to be blue!!!
Start criticising now!

1 comment:

  1. For Love.. i guess its the typo that is abit of off.. should use something softer i guess.

    For anger.. cool in the way.. but guess not strong enough. doesnt really brings out the anger.. more like death.. lolz..

    For tetris... Personal favorite.. like the idea..

    For Baboon... not bad.. like the color.. but maybe the color of the baboon.. could be a different one.. doesnt stands out.. unless thats the way u want the baboon to be.. lolz..

    For digital.. yeah.. hit the spot.. will be better if some light rays like optical fiber kinda light is go thru the numbers.. and have warped kinda effect going on.. faded.. that would be nice.. lol..

    For ipod.. wah.. blogger so zai can change color of the image one ar.
    lolz.. did u trace urself or use PS filter or ILL tracer? lolz... dun be lazy.. lolz..

    Above comments are all my personal opinion.. any bu shuang one can say out too.. im open to my critics too lol..

    ReplyDelete