Apr 5, 2009

R4K 2009

Ran for the kids today and boy was it a blast.
What a tremendous atmosphere! Australians really turn out in full force to support a worthy course. They really dress up as well! We saw runners dressed as pilots (complete with aeroplanes to fly in), The Flash, Spiderman, and even an entire family dressed as the cast of Flintstones! Boy was it hilarious, and it really added to the fun atmosphere surrounding the event.

The run itself was awesome. Think I did a personal best today, hitting 49:10 for 10km. Was pretty happy with my overall timing of 1:11:00 (unofficial), was actually aiming for a 1:20:00 finish but I guess I outdone myself. Don't happen very often though. LOL!

They have freaking huge pancakes at Queen Victoria Market!!!

Really looking forward to Easter break. Going on a road trip down the Great Ocean Road and Ballarat. Lots of photos promised. Kevin, you can start criticizing once I upload. Oh yeah please start commenting on my work cos I could really use the constructive criticism. Note - CONSTRUCTIVE is the key.

Mommy I went to church and got a beautiful palm for my room!!!

I have definitely hit my cap cos the internet is so freaking slow now! Mytelecom internet sucks. They're reshaping their internet package to 5gb (0.5gb peak, 4.5 off peak). Who the hell can survive on that? That is the most ridiculous internet package I've ever seen! I'm definitely going for Three mobile broadband.

It's getting really cold in Melbourne.

No comments:

Post a Comment