Feb 9, 2009

Injury List


Sleep is getting hard to come by, so I've done up a very rough list of injuries I sustained over the years.

A - Several minor concussions sustained from rugby.

B - Dislocated jaw probably sustained during rugby practice when someone rammed into my face.

C - AC Subluxation. Sustained during rugby practice when I was tripped while running at full speed. Tore the tendon right off the shoulder.

D - Broken pinky. Also sustained from rugby practice. Bad tackle separated the tip from the first joint. Utterly disgusting. Surprisingly, I pushed it back and went for another tackle. And it broke again. Stupid?

E - Back spasms. Maul gone wrong. Opposition forward pack threw their entire weight into my back during practice.

F - Constant knee pains. Been with me since year 2. Origin unknown, but really bugs me. Can't sleep well sometimes, and I reckon I'm going to have alot of problems when I get old.

G - Sore ankle. Recurring injury. Someone dived directly on the ankle during a match and it swelled for the next 2 weeks. Still hurts sometimes and cannot be extended fully.


Moral of the story?
Rugby is a dangerous game.
Makes me so alive!!!
I wanna play again!

No comments:

Post a Comment