Feb 16, 2009

Six Degrees of Seperation

I can't wait for school to start.
I never, ever in my life thought I would say this.
But seriously, I can't wait.

Went down to the Royal Botanic Gardens today.
Had a blast just walking around and snapping away.
I really felt like a tourist. Well, almost lah considering I already knew the place and what to expect.
Been here last week and told myself I would definitely be back to capture this on film.
Even though there's no film now.
Ok capture this on memory stick.

There's really only 6 degrees of separation between each one of us.
All you need to do is meet a friend up, and get to know their friends, and so on.
Met up with Joshua and Shawn today, hence got to make 2 new friends (both had 1 in tow).

It's true asians tend to stick together.
I suppose its easier to communicate.
However, the chance of cultural exchange would be greatly lost if we do not mingle among the locals.

Looked up RMIT website this morning.
Scanned through their sports and recreation club and found a touch football club!
Yay!
Anyway, I've really got to find a running route soon. Haven't been running in a week!
Cannot cannot.
Dion's doing Sundown and Suburban run.
How to keep up if I just sit on my ass all day?
Haha.
And Standard Chartered at the end of the year.
Better get my butt in motion soon.

In other news, Chong's back in Sydney.
David's arrived in Melbourne, and I've made small talk with my neighbour.
Haha, hardly anything exciting eh?

Updated facebook with Snapshots 002 darlings, do check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment