Feb 11, 2009

1019

Finally settled into my own room.
Melbourne's really got a horrible way of introducing you to their weather.
One moment it's nice and bakey and the next you're freezing your balls off.
Just today alone, I've experienced heat spells, quick showers, and of course, the biting cold wind.

I hear the heat wave's coming back this weekend.
Better be wearing something really comfortable.
My room doesn't have a fan or any form of air conditioning.
It's natural Australian air for me.
Healthy living.
Yeah right, it's a downgrade from my army bunk.
At least I had a fan, and 2 beds.
But hey, there are girls in this place, so I guess it evens the odds.

The cityscape is breathtaking at night, but every once in a while you could hear some hobo shouting or some tram passing. Not unlike those you see in the movies.

There's this weird smell in my room. Think it was the girl's scent?
I can't say I like it. Definitely offensive to my olfactory senses.
Can't stand it, gotta go get some decent air freshener tomorrow.

People, please come online earlier. I'm 3 hours ahead of you and it's probably only 9pm in Singapore but its midnight here. C'mon, I wanna talk to you guys!
HUMOUR ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment