Feb 17, 2009

Absorbing The Australian Culture

I enroll tomorrow!
After what seem like years, which is probably a few days.

I'm getting a little confused though.
You can't make your student card lest you enroll.
You need your student card to plan your timetable.
Everybody's telling me to do different things first.
Its so farking confusing.
Sometimes I wonder if the system here leads people in circles.

Take ATM cards for example.
I just received mine in the mail.
Yes, unlike Singapore you actually have to wait 5-7 days for your card to arrive in the mail.
They don't issue you one immediately.
That itself isn't that much of a problem.
The real problem being card comes in 5-7 days, your password arrives a few days later.
Man... what does a guy need to do here to enjoy the convenience of an ATM.

Ok I'm not saying it is bad.
This system has been in place for years and it probably suits their way of life.
This is adaptation in progress.

I seriously can't wait for school to start.
I want to study full time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment