Aug 30, 2009

Rants

Just had a whale of a time the past couple of days.

Caught Chicago: The Musical yesterday evening and I've got to say, I'm definitely appreciating Broadway and musical more now. I thought the performers were great, and the orchestra was immaculate. Yeah, I was taking notice of the orchestra more than the performers. Weird eh? Haha.

Oh South Africa defeated Australia in on helluva rugby match. RSA led 15-0 in only the first 10 minutes with 2 soft tries let in by a very lethargic Wallabies side. Subsequent tries by Bryan Habana was reaaaaally awesome. Australia fought back hard in the second half and Matt Giteau got himself on the score sheet twice. A last minute try by Lachie Turner summed up the Wallabies' night against a very on-form Springboks team.

South Africa 32 vs Australia 25

I think I might join Melbourne Uni's touch team.

No comments:

Post a Comment