Aug 19, 2009

20th Nov '09

Mark this date, Shawn's going back to Singapore.

I'm going back to eat all the food that I am so deprived of.
I'm going back to eat bak chor mee.
I'm going back to eat char kuay teow.
I'm going back to eat fried hokkien mee.
I'm going back to eat lor tau kua.
I'm going back to eat $3 chap chye png.
I'm going back to eat roti prata
I'm going back to eat the chilli I so love.
I'm going back to eat REAL FOOD.

I'm going back to the sweltering heat.
I'm going back to buses that come every 5 minutes.
I'm going back to trains with 2 minute intervals.
I'm going back to cheap taxi fares.
I'm going back to cheap food.
I'm going back to cheap transportation.
I'm going back to buy my iPhone 3G(S).
I'm going back to get my Nikon DSLR.

I'm going back for Standard Chartered Marathon.
I'm going back for internship.
I'm going back for my neglected guitar.

I'm going back to family.
I'm going back to friends.
I'm going back to my own house.
I'm going back to my own room.
I'm going back to my own kitchen.
I'm going back to what's mine.

20th Nov 2009.
I'm going back.
Home.

2 comments:

  1. lol... want to eat so much ar ? how many days will u be stayin in sg? meet up wif ur 2 lao po hor dun forget althou u got a new one at australia liaoz... HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol hey pai seh didnt check my comments! yeah sure of course how can i forget my 2 other lao pos! =)

    ReplyDelete