Jun 1, 2009

Sundown

Dion just completed Sundown 2009.

Awww man.. I'm itching to run but it's freezing. 8 deg isn't exactly the nicest of weathers to take a jog in. And when they say you pile on the calories during winter, they weren't kidding. The colder it gets, the more you eat. Ooooo.. remember the Shawn from 4SAB? LOL! But seriously, no way I'm going back to that!

8 days and counting to submission. I've just finished my 3 cards, with Dion as my subject. Haha. I'll post that up soon(ish). Flip book is hell. I'm still halfway through most stuff. Better get cracking on them pronto.

List of things to do.
1) Studio A - Project 3.0 Photo imagery
2) Studio B - 3 conversational cards + metamorphoses flip book
3) Studio C - Movie Poster splash page, sypnopsis page, genre page, rationale page, screenshots page.
4) Design Theory - Challenge: designing a pair of shoes

Ok time's ticking check this space soon I'll definitely find some time to bitch/comment about work.

Ta~

No comments:

Post a Comment