Jun 2, 2009

Of Movie Posters and Conversational Cards










Ok seriously, you know how long I've been working on this damned movie poster. Since donkey weeks ago I've been posting roughs. Aww well. I think I'm finally settling for this set. Don't care. Apart from refining, I'm not touching them anymore. Oh yeah if the main title page looks weird to you, it's because I haven't touched up the face. But bitch about that on my tag board if you want. I'm always open to criticism. =)

Conversation cards. Yup, I said I was going to post them, so here they are. I know, the protagonist barely looks like Dion, but hey, I tried. LOL!

Today's Adelene's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Melbourne to Perth!

In other news, today is also challenge day. Which means I'm completing my challenge today and starting on 3.0.

Shawn Heng on overdrive. (Yeah right)

No comments:

Post a Comment