Jun 18, 2009

Procrastination

Hey there. I've been relieved of the burden of going to school for almost one and a half weeks now and the more time you have on your hands, the more you procrastinate.

I've been telling myself to update this damn blog for ages, buuuuuut, too lazy. Haha! Ok just so you can catch up with what's happening in my life, I have one month of freedom before semester 2 commences. And in this month, I intend to -

1) Get back in shape.
2) Start T.O.U.G.H training.
3) Read through all my required readings.
4) Finish Angels and Demons.
5) Finish Catch-22. (It's actually the title of a really good book! Didn't know till my lecturer pointed it out. Go have a look!)
6) Master layer/vector masking.
7) Learn Displacement.
8) Brush up on Illustrator.
9) Read up on digital photography fundamentals.
10) Find a better place to stay and move out of this shit hole.

Australia defeated Japan 2-1 yesterday. Just as well I gave it a miss. Didn't want Australia to win anyway. Haha! Tim Cahill scored both goals in case you're wondering.

It is seriously FREAKING COLD now! And it's not even winter... I need a winter jacket soon.

Oh interesting note (for Miguel), there's a shop selling Onitsuka Tigers for AUD$50! And they change designs like every week! It's my new favourite shop man.

Everybody's going home... I miss home. Awwwwwwwwwww.

3 comments:

  1. where's that store man?
    how r u?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Andrew! Sorry I don't check the comments much =P
    It's at Melbourne Central, Platypus. They're always having $50 sales.
    Oh by the way did you get the Dinkums job?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nah, i didnt get it man. sucks. haha

    ReplyDelete