Oct 13, 2009

Redemption

Ok as you can probably see, final deadline's coming cos Shawn is always blogging more than ever when it's crunch time. Talk about good time management.

Received my folios for various projects back today.

Studio D - Intrigue (HD)
Studio E - Celebrity Item (DI)
Studio F - Magazine (DI)

An extra boost to work extra hard for the finals. I got to say, I'm really happy with the HD, cos I never thought I'd break the DI barrier for Studio D (past 2 projects being mere CRs).

At the risk of sounding pompous, I kind of despise Credits. It's fine if it was a Pass or Fail or Distinction, cos it tells you where you stand. To me, a Credit's just telling you... you're not really there but I don't want to break your heart so hey, take a Credit! But that's just me yabbing.

Also, it's DION'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!
HAPPY 19TH!!!
That means it's 3 more working days for you. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment