Oct 13, 2009

Irrelevant

The official timings are in and the previously reported one is wrong.
I officially finish 4:45:54 on the clock and 4:44:59 net.
Which means... I did it below my target of 4:45:00!!! Even by a second, I'll take it!

Ok before I get overly excited, I've been looking through the race timings as well as the average timings for specific age groups. Turns out, my timing is considered VERY slow.
Of the participants aged between 20-60, the average timing was BELOW 4hrs! Hence, I'm only relevant in the 61-65 year old age group, whose average timing is 4:49:05!

That SUCKS! And here I am thinking breaking the 5hr barrier was cool.
Ok next up, training to break the 4hr mark for Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon on Dec 6th.

On a (almost) totally unrelated note, I'm officially done with 1 of my 4 final projects and looking to complete another by tonight, which leaves 2. Not too shabby, except one of them involves DreamWeaver. And I have had it known about my sentiments towards that programme. But, yeah it'll come around when it does, and I'll complete it whether I like it or not.

Counting down to 26th Oct.
Verociously counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment