Jul 20, 2009

Bitchin'

What a start, oh my god
Assignments assignments assignments, lots!
Whatever happened to the famed first week
Where we can all just go to school and sleep
Well why then this big rude shock
Homework's in and fun is out
No need to worry, they all say
First week's all about laugh and play
For catching up with all your pals
And chatting up those cute new gals
But no, oh no, this cruel joke
Work is assigned as soon as my lecturer spoke
First sem is nothing but a breeze
Your workload's doubled! That's the jist!
Forget the slacking, 3 day week
Time to work your ass off, so to speak
Two new softwares to learn at hand
Looks like I've got new best friends
Adobe Dreamweaver and InDesign
Not very easy, you would find
But nevertheless I shall endeavor
ID and DW can kiss my posterior
To lead, excel and overcome
May be a daunting task to some
But I shall make it out to be
Because Shawn Heng wants his beloved HD

Probably a feeble attempt at poetry but I wanted it to end with a HD. Ha! Screw you if you didn't think that was good! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment