May 27, 2009

TOUGH's got a new meaning

I've just realised all my recent posts have been work related.
Oh well, it's submission in 2 weeks so I guess I'm going to be updating sporadically for now.

On a lighter Shawn related note, Yang and I plan to start garang training regime after his exams!
Yang's gearing up for his Ironman in Langkawi next year and me, Melbourne marathon in Oct as well as Standard Chartered in Dec.

Train train train!!!

We've came up with a name, rather spastic, but a name nonetheless.

T.O.U.G.H
Team Of Ultra Garang Humans

Haha yeah, retarded. But then again, we're quite serious about tough training. I want my six pack! LOL!

Insane people welcome to join. Sign up now! I guarantee better results than Fitness First or whatever crap gym that's sucking your money.

2 comments: