May 18, 2009

Movie Poster 2.0




Been busy the past week, 5 projects due in June and not too much time to get them done. And I intend to break the HD barrier! Haha!

Ok I've scrapped the crime movie poster cos I don't think it'll work out and it doesn't make for much of a story. I mean... how much can a guy with a camera do? And it doesn't help that I have to be in the poster.

Have decided to concentrate on 'war' instead. I've tonnes of stock photos of me in the army, and story's shouldn't be that hard to fabricate.

I've done up a draft, hopefully not too shabby looking. Ok pardon the cheesy movie title, I've got to place a title somewhere to get the feel. LOL! Comments please people, as usual. And oh, if you have any interesting title suggestions, do include them as well!

Hmm.. maybe some fighter planes in the background? Oh well, I'll work something out.

1 comment:

  1. watch this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHwIqD3bRPk

    ReplyDelete