May 22, 2009

Movie Poster continued



e



Hey there! Thanks for all the comments. The previous one was a working progress, so thanks for all the constructive criticism!

I've uploaded the few new ones, hopefully they look more decent. By the way one of the criteria of this project is that I have to include myself in the poster. Hence it is not some bad case of self idolization. Oh and I have to minimise the use of black and white, therefore a lot of really light tints and really dark shades are used. If you see them as black or white on your computer screen, you're probably using a PC. HAHAHAHA!!

The title has been changed to "Catch-22", which is a slang for "dilemma". My caption is "fight for honour, fight for your life", from the song M.I.A by Avenged Sevenfold. I want that song as the soundtrack man!

5 projects due in June! Chiong ah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment