Sep 3, 2009

Shawn's Week Out of Uni

Apparently a mid sem break eh?

I'm so bummed with my magazine. Not too well conceived on the design aspect, but I reckon its got a helluva riveting read. And my god has Tania not replied to my email consultation. It's one thing to aspire to finish your work by last Sunday, but thwarted by something beyond your control? Damn.

Got my shampoo labels printed. The female one's done, with the male one lacking the all important jac paper. I like my concept, not too sure if it was translated well into reality though.

Power Potion for Hair.

Yep, that is the label for both genders.

Been working hard on the getting the stamina back on track the past week. Still not back in the groove for long distances (read: distances over 5km) yet, hoping to get back to doing 10km in 50 mins soon. Melbourne Marathon's 6 weeks away, god bless me eh?

Ok, Family Guy's coming on soon. Still the old mark for Family Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment